Training is an essential element at most successful companies. In todays rapidly changing and increasingly technical automation control systems, effective hands-on, skill based training is more important than ever. Investing in worker training can:
- Produce a highly qualified, more productive workers
- Reduce machine/production downtime
- Reduce workplace accidents, violations, fines
- Improve worker morale and retention
AIC offers on-site and off-site hands-on training in a number of areas including:
- Electrical Basics
- AC/DC/Servo Drives
- PLC / IPC / HMI
- Electrical control and instrumentation
Training is often provided as an integral part of electrical control and automation projects that we design, fabricate and install. Training is essential to ensure continued smooth operation of the system after start-up.
Invest in your maintenance and operations personnel in order to maximize your productivity and to avoid costly control system breakdowns.
Advanced Industrial Control is your one-stop source for Automation and Control systems training.