Plant floor control, data display and collection are essential to safe, just-in-time production. AIC has extensive experience in helping manufacturers optimize processes using supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems and human machine interface (HMI) technologies. From operations management to the factory floor operators, we will work with you to determine your specific data requirements and design a customized system that works for you.
By employing batch control, recipe management and production planning you can improve your process, maximize productivity and minimize downtime resulting in significant savings of time and money. Whether an upgrade or new installation, we will help you design a SCADA/HMI system to process data for smarter decisions, and communicate system issues to help mitigate downtime. System capabilities can include:
- Assistance identifying operational problems
- Centralized real-time control
- Collection of important data
- Improved quality
- Real-time and historical trending
- Recipes for quick machine set-up
- Remote access with or without remote control capabilities
Our SCADA/HMI services are turnkey, from system planning and design, engineering, software development, programming, communication networks, control panels, implementation, commissioning to ongoing support.
Our team of engineers and technicians are experienced with many different SCADA and HMI vendors and products, including but not limited to:
- Siemens SIMATIC panels, from basic to advanced
- Allen-Bradley PanelView
- ABB Panel 800 series
- Red Lion G3 and Graphite series
- GE QuickPanel and RXi displays
SCADA Software Packages
- Siemens SIMATIC WinCC
- Rockwell FactoryTalk View
- GE Digital Cimplicity and iFix
- Wonderware InTouch
Call AIC for a customized SCADA and/or HMI solution to meet your needs.